Educational Orientation Workshops
EAST is Pakistan’s leading educational research organization providing schools with training, syllabus and educational systems. EAST educational orientation workshops cover new teaching strategies as well as educational methods used in developed countries.
These educational workshops help you learn effective methods of teaching and learning. These workshops are an excellent source of knowledge for all the teachers. There are two Educational Orientation Workshops offered by EAST.
- New methods of language development
- International standards for preschool children
- Impact of character, stories & poems on Montessori school children’s personality
- Effective teaching strategies for English & Urdu Language
- Character building through Life Skills
- International primary school educational standards for Science & Social Studies
Duration of each workshop: two hours, suitable for teachers and school management.
Requirements / Terms & Conditions:
- This Educational workshop is conducted free of cost by EAST
- Please arrange a room with good ventilation and light for this workshop
- Bring a notebook and a pen for note taking
- Principal and the owner of the school are also requested to attend this workshop